Short reviews or thoughts about books as I read them. This is primarily for my personal historical purposes, but might as well make it public – maybe someone will find them interesting.
Year shown is when I read it, not a publish date.
- Here I Am Jonathan Safran Foer 2017
- We Should All Be Feminists Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie 2017
- When Breath Becomes Air Paul Kalanithi 2017
- Everything That Rises Must Converge Flannery O'Connor 2017
- Evolving in Monkey Town: How a Girl Who Knew All the Answers Learned to Ask the Questions Rachel Held Evans 2017